Friday, October 27, 2006

How did he know?


Oh well Dylan did so many things that I find so cute and adorable. Like last night he got hold of his milk bottle from his baby baby bag. Took it and went straight to me while pointing at the fridge. He can't talk yet but i know what he exactly want. Dylan wants milk ! I still ask him if he wants some "mik mik" , and sure he did. You just got to give it to him in a matter of seconds because he is such an impatient little man.

When he wants something to eat, he will let you now because he will not stop until you take him to the kitchen. I guess he see me and his daddy where we out food. And oh his favorite food to eat all the time- Yo baby Yogurt. His face would just lit up once he see the carton.

A while ago I was giving him some baby snacks, I sign language " want more" and he does the same thing I was doing. Sometimes he do it right away sometimes he dont. But I am not worried about that since I know Dylan understands his mama.


He does not talk yet or say any word clearly but "mama", dada" baba" mam mam". Nothing that we adults can understand. Although when I ask him to about his binky, shoes, sharmon, where is dylan, bird bird, cho cho train, bear bear, bottle, mik mik, teteeth(brushing the teeth) he knows. I think in his own time he will just one day talk to me non stop.

No comments: