Friday, October 27, 2006

Curly hair no more?


One Saturday afternoon, I was surprise when Dylan came out of his room from an afternoon nap with a short hair. He looks like a little man now. More boyish and handsome. Mike cut his hair while I was at work because he knows I would not let him cut Dylan's hair for the first time. I would like to take him to a professional. Well he did a good job. Ask him if Dlan gave him a hard time, he said he's fine ! Hmmm , I wonder if he tied him, gave him some Nyquil or sleeping pill. That boy would not sit still on his highchair for more than 20 minutes without getting antsy. Now that Dylan's hair is short it is much easier to comb, it is not everywhere. He looks more cuter than ever !

I save some of his light brown locks and kept it. Next time mommy and daddy is looking for Dylan's first teeth that fell off. I dont I am ready for that. I enjoy him this much, this age.. I'm sure Mike too.

Now I know that raising a kid is time consuming and tiring because they take up most of our time, but I also realize that it is all "worth it". I can just look a my son's face and everything is fine.

It was October 21, 2006 when Dylan got his first haircut.

No comments: