Monday, October 30, 2006

Copy Cat

Sunday night I was watching my fav show on TV-Desperate Housewife while I was battling my "never" ending allergy. Mike and I was watching the show, our little Dylan was on the other side of our sofa. He's playing, walking , playing and walking. Just do not sit still. And me sneezing so hard and many many times caught the little green monster attention. He came up to me, stood right next to his beloved mama and copy my sneezing. Just like me but a miniture version. But I didn't get it. I thought he learn something new from the book I read for him earlier that morning - "The Three Little Pigs" . So I told Dylan " Achoo the big bad wolf" . Mike said I dont think so. "I think he is copying you". Then he start laughing... Dylan is the same way. He copied me as if he was sneezing too but in a more mischievous way. What a stinker ! "hmmm, how can a 14 month old toddler can make fun like that. I think it is cute and very hilarious. I guess Mike and I will be watching what we do from now on. Monkey sees and monkey do.

No comments: