Sunday, August 27, 2006

One Step At A Time

Dylan is finally walking. Not that good yet but he's sure trying. he dont sit still anymore. Like to walk, walk and walk. Every afternoon I would take him infront of our house so he can get some practice walking. The problem is once we are outside, he would cry if I take him inside. Over the weekend, i bought him a new pair of shoes. For walking ! But of course mama has one too...

When I saw him walk all the way to hall for the first time, it dawned on me that Dylan is no longer a baby, well to me he is still. Seems like yesterday, I was just holding him for the first time in my arms after my c sec delivery and now he is already taking off on me. I am not ready for it. I dont want him to grow up ! Dylan growing up it is inevitable. Before I knew it, he is 18 years old, introduce me to his beautiful girlfriend and moving out to go to college. I know that I sound so advance but I know it will all happen one day. My sweet little boy is no longer a baby !

Sometimes his tiny hands likes to hold my hand and I love it. I felt that security he has holding me, his mama ! But for most of the time , he would just simply wants to walk on his own.

If one day, Dylan's wife would ask me - how old was Dylan when he starts walking? At least I can answer - 13 months ! And she would say oh maybe our son/daughter would walk at about the same age as their daddy... I have this blog to go back to.

No comments: