Sunday, August 27, 2006

Are women really tough on other women????

Ok, I am the new kid on the block - the newest employee on the 2nd floor. The new recruit, the newest face on the team etc etc. I would like to believe now that wherever it is women tends to be tough on other women. How did I come up with this conclusion? Simple, I am experiencing it right now with my new job. I dont know why would someone would treat new employee like they dont belong there. Am I overacting or paranoid that they feel like that against me. Why? How? What did I do. I dont think I am annoying , not even obnoxious ! I am very friendly, smile and often say Hi and Hello.

When I was training people at Chase, I dont treat them like I just met them today ! I always try to make them feel comfortable and help them with what I can. Strike a conversation, ask them if they have dogs, what is there background. I just ask those questions not to pry on their personal lives, but just to break the ice.

Sometimes I would ask myself? Am I not a likeable person? A person who is misjudge by looking at my personal apperance first before knowing me as a person? Or maybe women are jsut being tough on other women? Ironic it is that ony with women I felt a resentment not true with the opposite gender.

Question? What should someone like me who just wants to fit in and make some new friends has to do? The answer is, no matter how much I try to make friends, please everyone and fit it, it will never gonna work. Why? Because some people are not like me, some people dont care and some are really Bitches !!! yeah and there are many of those where I work now.

Like I have always tell myself..........I dont care if they dont like me, because I dont like them either.

What goes around comes around.

No comments: