Saturday, October 20, 2007

A- you're Adorable

Me and Dylan went to this Thai and Vietnamese restaurant closeby. It was Friday, nothing for dinner and I do not feel like cooking. As usual as soon as we get in, Dylan's attention was towards this tiny water feature. I see- the fake plastic fish that caught his eye. At first I was thinking to order something to go but I was home all day and Dylan was at the daycare, oh well why not dine in instead. Ok, we got our table but Dylan just wont sit. Daddy was not around so he can get away with almost anything with me. He makes to much noise, grunts when I said not and just acting plain brat. So I gave him a pat from his "hiny" and he gets my point, "mommy was serious this time". The food was very good. We ate a lot. then there's this woman who sat next to our table who turns around and asked me how old was Dylan. Told her 2 and a half. She said I am blessed ! Well I know that, told her thank you. Then she said how adorable my son. At that time all Dylan was doing was all smile at her and waiving. Can I blame that woman for saying how adorable, charming and cute Dylan is.. Mommy's little man is a charmer !

No comments: