Thursday, October 18, 2007

Getting Bigger


I took this picture of Dylan about two nights ago. The trick, i bribe him with 2 M&M's to pose for me. Although I did'nt get any smile, it was fine. He stood up and let me take a shot ! My golly, Dylan is no longer a baby. He is getting bigger each day. Like back in August with his 2 year old check up, Dr. Wanebo said he is 26 lbs and 36 in tall. Sometimes I wish that Dylan stays little so I get to enjoy him more. I think every mom would agree with me. Today we took him for speech evaluation. He is not much of a talker.Dylan grunts and uses "jargons" to communicate with us. The evaluation went good. He can follow instructions, excellent with motor skills but not quite a chatterbox yet. Whether Dylan starts talking soon or later, nothing will change. I still love him to death !

Yesterday he said "appy" for puppy. This morning he was hopping ! I showed him that last night. Mike said this morning he was hopping a lot at the kitchen. It was very funny watching him. Told Mike he looks like one of those dog performers at Ringling Bros Circus..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dylan is growing up so quickly! Samantha, you are a very good mother, and it shows in the smile on Dylan's little face. I am one proud aunt!