Sunday, December 24, 2006

Terrorizing my kitchen !


What a little terror! Dylan would love to just take everything that is on my bottom cabinet where I put all the plastic storage containers. He would not leave unless he took them all out. What fun he gets out of that? I sure do not know. Not fun to me because I would put all of it back again and over and over again until Dylan finds it boring anymore to play with plastic containers. How many times I have neatly arrange those containers according to their size and get a surprise that when I open the door, it is everywhere... Not fun ! But when you have a 17 month old in the house who would rather trade playing with my plastic food storage or pots and pans than a $30 leaf learning frog I bought for him last christmas, I think it is "priceless". To see him enjoy doing that and explore.

No comments: